Here’s a vacation rental guide for Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral, FL
Located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral offer visitors a sunny getaway with white sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and a vibrant local culture. These three destinations are popular among travelers looking for a mix of outdoor activities, water sports, and relaxing beach days, with a variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a family-friendly vacation or a romantic escape, the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast has something for everyone.
Things to Do
- Hit the Beach: Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral offer some of the best beaches in the country, with warm waters, soft sand, and stunning views. You can swim, sunbathe, or just relax under an umbrella and read a book.
- Take a Boat Tour: The Gulf Coast is known for its water sports and boating tours, which offer visitors a chance to explore the area’s natural beauty and wildlife. You can choose from dolphin watching, sunset cruises, fishing charters, or even rent your own boat and explore the coast at your own pace.
- Go Golfing: Southwest Florida is home to some of the best golf courses in the country, with over 150 courses to choose from. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you’ll find a course that suits your skill level and offers stunning views of the Gulf Coast.
- Visit the Museums: Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral have a rich history, and there are several museums in the area that offer a glimpse into the past. Check out the Edison & Ford Winter Estates to learn about the famous inventors, or visit the Southwest Florida Military Museum to see artifacts from the area’s military history.
- Bonita Beach: This beach is located on a barrier island and offers stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Visitors can swim, sunbathe, or explore the nearby nature reserve.
- Fort Myers Beach: This lively beach town is known for its lively atmosphere and variety of restaurants, bars, and shops. Visitors can also take a boat tour to nearby islands or go fishing in the Gulf.
- Cape Coral: This waterfront city is home to over 400 miles of canals and offers plenty of opportunities for boating, fishing, and water sports. There are also several parks and nature reserves in the area, as well as a vibrant downtown area with shops and restaurants.
- Sanibel Island: This nearby island is known for its seashells, which attract collectors from all over the world. Visitors can also enjoy miles of white sandy beaches, wildlife preserves, and quaint shops and restaurants.
We also offer a full-service property management package for those looking to rent out their vacation homes in Cape Coral, Fort Myers Beach, and Bonita Springs. Contact us to learn more.