Collings Summer House
You'll be in the heart of Ephraim while staying at this adorable cottage within walking distance to beaches, shopping, restaurants and recreation activities! Located right on Water Street across from Eagle Harbor, you'll be in the center of the action, yet feel worlds away in your peaceful retreat! Sleeps up to 4 with 1 bedroom and a pullout couch in the main living area. Enjoy reading a book in the sunshine on the outdoor patio.
We love our furry family members and welcome yours too. Pets are allowed with prior approval. There is a fee of $45 per dog/per night, (maximum of 2 small dogs or 1 large dog) which is collected separately and approximately one week prior to your check-in date. The cottage is small so active dogs may have a hard time in the small space.
Great Wi-Fi signal so you can work remotely and do Zoom meetings!
Check in right at the property with contactless check-in!
Door County Tourism Zone Commission Permit #11-56-2615-07
About The Space:
• Sleeps up to 4
• 1 bedroom/1 bath
• Wall unit A/C
• Ceiling fan in bedroom and living room
• Good wifi and can conduct Zoom meetings for remote working
• Cable TV and DVD player
• Rent the neighboring cottage to add an additional 6 guests
• Pet friendly with additional fee. Dogs only (pet is $45 per night per dog)
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed sleeps 2
• Living Area: Pullout Couch sleeps 2
Kitchenette with cooktop stove (no oven), microwave, small fridge and sink, toaster, traditional coffee pot, pots, plates, silverware, glassware
• Across from the water and close to the beach (3 minute walk to the public beach)
• There are areas to lounge outdoors
• Shared gas grill with the neighboring cottage, Colling's Log House.
• The property is located on the main street going through Ephraim and there are neighbors on either side, so it is not secluded.
• There is not a fire pit
• Plenty of parking for cars and a boat
• Next to shops, restaurants, and coffee shops.
• 5-minute walk to Wilson's Retaurant and the marina.
• There are areas to lounge outdoors and a shared gas grill with the neighboring cottage, Collings Summer House.
• 3-minute walk to the beach (water is high this year so the beach is not as big as in other years)
• Short drive to Peninsula State Park
• Less than 10 minutes drive to Fish Creek and Sister Bay and less than 15 minute drive to Bailey's Harbor
Door County is full of many amazing things to see and do! We recommend you check out Destination Door County, the visitors' bureau to help map out your vacation. "Door County Vacationers" is also a great FB group to join to get recommendations on everything from favorite restaurants to favorite tours, places to rent boats, and things to do.
Bed linens, pillows, blankets, and bathroom towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
We do supply a starter set of paper products including 2 rolls of paper towels, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, hand soap, dish soap, and 2-3 garbage bags. Due to septic systems, we do not provide facial tissue.
We also supply one travel size shampoo, conditioner and body wash per full bathroom.
Due to health and safety guidelines all pantry items must be removed between guests. Please bring cooking essentials you might need such as cooking oil/spray, salt, pepper and other spices, sugar, etc.
- Bed Linens
- Breakfast: Not Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cooking Basics
- Cleaning: Included
- Winery Tours
- Dishes & Silverware
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Living Room
- Hot Water
- Private Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Tourist Attractions
- Free Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Satellite or Cable
- Video Library
- Hair Dryer
- Patio or Balcony
- Fitness Center
- Water View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Wind Surfing
- Dog Friendly
- Handicap accessible
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Great stay, great location.
We had an awesome time in Door County and it started with this cute place! It was clean, well stocked, and close to places to visit in Ephriam. The treats and dog bowls left for our pup was also a great touch and made our stay feel like home! Would definitely stay here again!
My husband, my dog, and I stayed here for a weekend and loved it. It's small but the perfect size for the 3 of us and it's close by to everything we wanted to do. The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is due to the fact that the rental did not have any coffee. On the rental listing, coffee is included as an amenity. There were 2 coffee makers and cream/sugar, but no coffee. I thought that maybe it was due to Covid, but since there was cream, sugar, and other spices, that can't really explain the reasoning and a lot of other rentals include single serve coffee. All in all, a great stay.
Overall nice, cute little cabin. Only disappointment was only one heavy weight blanket for two beds. There were two more summer weight blankets, but more is needed for fall visitors.
Cozy, clean, updated and close to shops and dining. Loved our stay and loved that our fur baby could also come along. Thank you, we'll be back!
I stayed here for a week. Perfect for one or a couple. functional little efficiency kitchen, stovetop but not oven. You can see the lake across the street and you're right in Ephraim. It's a really friendly little town and a nice place to stay. Comfy bed!